Thursday, August 23, 2012


i know that voice is there.  i know that guiding hand is there.  i cannot feel it sometimes.  but i just know its there.  the guiding hand that takes my hand and looks me in the eyes and speaks to me in a way that is undeniably True.  you can see it in those eyes.  and i know those eyes.  i have seen those eyes.  i used to see two sets of eyes.  one was very dark and sinister.  masculine. that was when i was a child. then as a young adult, while still seeing those dark sinister eyes in my dreams… that's how i would see them.  just a pair of dark molten red eyes, emerging from the infinite black and pushing right towards me and those eyes were right up to my eyeballs' watery edges. i started seeing another pair of eyes, these new eyes, when i left home for university.  these new eyes would often appear, not in my dreams but when i was asked in some classroom or group exercise, "where do you see yourself in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years?" and that's when would see these new eyes. crystal clear, blue-green and white hair flying around the outline of her face. i never see her face, just the eyes, but i know its a woman. smoothly approaching, taking just two or three confident incoming swifts, as she was already quite close when she initially appears. and really really close so that's all i could see but at a place where i could see into them and them into me. and i feel Certainty. the certainty of me. we will keep meeting again and again, these crystal blue-green persuasions. each time i remember my True self.

No comments: